We have a new home!
When we shared the new Breach website with you in May, we promised that it was just the beginning of the new site features we have in store for you. We’re pumped to share our new rollout! 🥳🎁
Are you new here? ✨Let’s refresh ✨
Our mission is to create a one-stop website where you read, watch, and listen to learn whenever you want.
Breach’s relaunch in May came with some of these features. It was essentially a re-affirmation of our goal to help you get smarter about crypto by making learning easier for you.
The new Breach experience began with a website that allows you to:
- Choose what type of content you want to see and manage your subscriptions.
- Listen to our podcast and Twitter Spaces sessions you may have missed.
- Complete easy quizzes or tasks to earn Breach Eggs (our official currency 😉) and get rewards when you reach egg benchmarks — all in real-time!
Today, we are excited to announce that we’ve added another way to learn on Breach: reading on the Breach website.
More Breach for you
So far, we have sent our readable content through newsletters, but we know it can get difficult to keep up with newsletters — sometimes you’re just too busy, and then they get lost in the layers of other emails. We also know that while newsletters are great, it can be a pain to find some you want to revisit.
This is why we built this feature!
Now, you have access to all of our newsletters, and all additional content — catalogued into categories you can filter through — so you can find what you’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Not only can you read articles you subscribed to, but you can also peek at the ones you don’t receive as newsletters — to see what’s happening on the other sides of Breach.
- Come across a question in a Breach Quiz you don’t know the answer to? Now the website will have the answer 😉.
This is just the beginning of what the Breach experience will become and we’re so glad to have you on the journey with us.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or just want to say hi, shoot us an email!
Until the next rollout,
The Breach team